EVOLUTION “Universal L/R”™®– Single Bass Drum Pedal (Art. Code: ESP-E1SU)
For those who want the ergonomic drum centering feature of the EVOLUTION series Bass Drum Pedal, but want to use only a single pedal we offer the EVOLUTION “Universal Left/Right”™® Single Bass Drum Pedal an a single right and left configuration.
This set-up allows for placement of the bass drum directly in front of the player in the center of the drum set.
- Massive free–standing pedestal design with upper transverse beam and solid metal base plate for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Center ribbed base plate for maximum rigidity
- Maximum friction bearing – loaded heel plate pedal board.
- One 12 1/2” long x 3 1/2” wide foot pedal–largest in the industry–for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel – The only pedal in the industry on which the diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 1 1/2” to 3” with only a drum key.
- Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
- Fully adjustable concentric double chain drive.
- Two heavy-duty drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- 1/2” U-joints and dust covers.
- Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and anti-skid velcro on both.