EVOLUTION “Classic”™® – Double Bass Drum Pedal (Art. Code: EDP-E1SC)
- Massive free–standing pedestal design with upper transverse beam and solid metal base plate for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Center ribbed base plate for maximum rigidity.
- Maximum friction bearing – loaded heel plate pedal board.
- Two 12 1/2” long x 3 1/2” wide foot pedals–largest in the industry–for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel – The only pedal in the industry on which the diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 1 1/2” to 3” with only a drum key.
- Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
- Fully adjustable concentric double chain drive.
- Tree drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- 1/2” U-joints and dust covers.
- Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and anti-skid velcro on both pedal base and center beater housing.
- Completely independently adjustable beater holders with 1” lateral adjustment each.
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards.
- Hard-soft mallets with mallet shaft keys.
- Center-mounting, Swivel-foot hoop clamp which eliminates all lateral torque on the bass drum hoop.
- Single key holder with drum keys.
- Special design creating a unit where both pedals FEEL IDENTICAL.