EVOLUTION “Big-Boy”™® – Single Bass Drum Pedal (Art. Code: ESP-E1SBB)
- Massive twin free–standing pedestal design with upper and lower transverse beams and solid metal base plate for maximum strength, rigidity and stability.
- Center ribbed base plate for maximum rigidity.
- Maximum friction bearing – loaded heel plate pedal board.
- 12 1/2” long x 3 1/2” wide foot pedal with toe stop–largest board in the industry–for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Concentric Radius-Adjustable Drive Wheel – The only pedal in the industry on which the diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 1 1/2” to 3” with only a drum key.
- Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
- Fully adjustable concentric double chain drive.
- Twin heavy-duty drive springs for increased response and sensitivity. Two regular-duty replacement springs included for perfect tailoring of spring pressure and recoil.
- Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and anti-skid velcro.
- Independently adjustable beater holder, allowing for independent adjustment of the angle of the beater relative to the height of the pedal board.
- Beater holder adjusts one inch laterally.
- Hard-soft mallet with mallet shaft key.
- Center-mounting, Swivel-foot hoop clamp which eliminates all lateral torque on the bass drum hoop.
- Including the Drum key and a pair of extra heavy springs